WP Mail SMTP - WordPress SMTP Plugin
WP Mail SMTP is a powerful plugin that dramatically improves WordPress email deliverability. We built it to solve the all-too-common problem of emails from WordPress sites going missing or ending up in spam folders.
Once you have WP Mail SMTP setup, you’ll never have to worry about emails from your site vanishing again. You can even use it to fine-tune your site’s email notifications and keep a log of emails that are sent out.
If your site’s emails are unreliable, you look unreliable too. You might miss an important client inquiry. Your users might not receive crucial transactional emails from your site.
WP Mail SMTP can fix your email problems once and for all. It’s used by over 1 million smart website owners just like yourself.
We believe it’s an essential plugin for all WordPress sites, but even more so for online stores and membership sites.
What Do You Get with WP Mail SMTP?
Here’s how WP Mail SMTP works to get your WordPress emails delivered:
With proper email authentication, WP Mail SMTP makes sure that your emails don’t get caught up in aggressive spam filters. This ensures that your emails always end up in your users’ inbox (and yours too).
Here the features that makes WP Mail SMTP, the best WordPress SMTP plugin:
- Easy Integration with Popular Email Services – WP Mail SMTP works with a wide range of reliable SMTP / email delivery providers, including Gmail/G Suite, Office 365, Amazon SES, MailGun, SendGrid, Sendinblue, SMTP.com, Pepipost, and more.
- Managing WordPress Emails and Notifications – Are you getting too many alerts from your WordPress site? If you run a membership site, you might not want an email every time a user is created, or every time someone resets their password. WP Mail SMTP lets you turn off the emails you don’t need.
- Email Log – With WP Mail SMTP, you can opt to keep track of all the emails sent through your site. If you’re concerned about missing something, or unsure if emails are going out correctly, this can give you peace of mind.
- White Glove Setup – Not very techy? No problem. Our WP Mail SMTP team can set everything up for you. Even if you want to do it yourself, you can still reach out to the support team if you need a hand at any point.
- Full Documentation – With step-by-step documentation and tutorials in plain English, it’s really easy to get WP Mail SMTP set up and to tweak it to work exactly how you want for your site’s needs.
- Top-Rated Support Team – Need a bit of help? The WP Mail SMTP support team are on hand to answer all your questions. Just reach out and they’ll be glad to walk you through everything, at your own pace.
- Built for Performance – WP Mail SMTP won’t slow down your website. It’s designed with performance in mind, using modern best practices to ensure your site keeps running smoothly and fast.
It’s easy to get WP Mail SMTP working on your website. When you choose the mailer you want to use, you’ll see specific instructions and setting options right there inside the plugin itself:
You can easily decide which notifications you do and don’t want WordPress to send you. Just click the sliders to turn them on or off:
The plugin also has reassuring features like the option to send a test email. This way, you can be sure that everything’s working exactly as it should:
Want to get your WordPress emails working properly? WP Mail SMTP is easy to set up, and there’s a risk-free 14 day money-back guarantee.
Special Discount: WPBeginner readers get $50 off any plan. That’s a full 50% off if you choose the Pro plan. No need to enter a coupon code, just go through our link to WP Mail SMTP.
→ Click Here to Get This Great WP Mail SMTP Offer ←
On a budget? You can try the free version of WP Mail SMTP plugin.
Note: WP Mail SMTP is maintained by WPBeginner’s founder Syed Balkhi and the team at WPForms, the best contact form plugin for WordPress.